Create a custom HTML page that is embedded within a Weebly page to achieve layouts and formatting not supported by the publishing tool.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- HTML tags
- access to HTML editor
The design of the website is going well, but there are formatting and style preferences that cannot be achieved using Weebly. So, the designers have decided to code some parts of the website using embedded HTML.
- Add a toplevel webpage to your navigation bar next to Reservations titled Resources.
- Create a page layout and content for the Resources page using embedded HTML that matches this layout as closely as possible. Use only HTML tags to define the content of the page. Build the page first in the HTML editor and then paste the code into your Weebly page. To embed HTML in your Weebly page.
Here's an annotated version that explains more precisely how to achieve the shown layout.
Here's how you build the table. Note that this is only a fragment and you need to add additional style specifications to get the correct layout:
<th style="background:lightgray;text-align:left" colspan=2><i>Service</i></th>
<td>Hourly rate underway</td>
Resources Required & Notes
- Use this image for the header and then scale it in Weebly.
- Bonine should link to www.bonine.com and open in a new window or tab
- Dramamine should be to www.dramamine.com and open in a new window or tab
- You must use a table for formatting the charter rates, you may NOT use a <pre> section
- The text in the charter rates table must be a monospaced font such as "courier" so that the text aligns
- The headings must be in "navy" and using the font Verdana; use embedded styles as you cannot create your own style sheet in Weebly
- The Visa/Mastercard logo and the text next to it must be in a table in order to get them to be next to one another; the table has one row and two columns; you must use this Visa/Mastercard icon
No Specific Grading Rubric | Submission Instructions